Monday, February 4, 2019

A Little About me

 My name is Parker Waters and I am a freshman at Georgia Gwinnett College. My main goal here is to get good grades and collect enough grants and scholarships to transfer to the home of the "Dawgs", The University of Georgia in pursuit of my major in digital cinematography. I love capturing moments that were intended, and some that happen naturally, and be able to edit those into works of art for other people to view. I am such a nerd when it comes to filming and editing videos that I was actually the film manager for the 2017 Region 6 7AAAAAAA state champs, North Gwinnett High School. This part of my life sky rocketed my career by allowing me to create original content each week to amp up the school and the players for that Friday nigh under the lights. However, i used to be on the other side of the camera. I got the amazing opportunity to live a partial life as a child actor. I was in several TV shows, as well as a Grammy award winning movie, The Blind Side. All this to say, who knew i would end up in a language arts class about the Caribbean.

No comments:

Post a Comment